Home / Products / Videowall Processors / DIDO Jr.
On-screen display menus make the DIDO Jr. a breeze to set up. Input and output resolutions are completely customizable to match the displays optimal resolutions. User presets allow for simple manipulation of the video wall. You can easily set it up to go from a single large image shown across all monitors to unique images on several groups of monitor. (Product carries 3 year limited warranty)
- Image enhancing capabilities including Motion Adaptive De-interlacing, Low-angle Directional Interpolation, 3:2 & 2:2 inverse pull-down, Moiré cancellation, color correction, flesh tone adjustments, and image zoom & shrink.
- The powerful AARE (Aurora Advanced Rotation Engine) Picture-and-Picture (PAP) engine offers several modes of operation including: Side-by-Side (split screen) images, Image Rotation (for digital signage), Translucent Overlays to maximize main image size while still seeing PiP.
- The small size of DIDO Jr. allows it to be mounted behind the display, providing optimal video quality and flexible installation options.
- Accepts digital and analog video inputs through a combination DVI/ RGBHV/ YPbPr connector and S-Video/Composite input connectors.
- Internal Event Scheduler with Real Time Clock allows AARE special effects to be scheduled locally and between DIDO units when connected via the RS-485 bus.
- Shipped with a Full Featured IR Remote Control and Interface Cables.
- Firmware upgradeable. New firmware releases are easily uploaded to the DIDO with the Flash utility, both of which are available for free from Aurora's website.
|Signal Format||Composite, S-Video, DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB*,*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Supported Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, 576p, 480i, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions|
|Connectors||(2) 4-pin mini DIN female S-Video (Can be used as composite input with supplied RCA adaptors),,One DVI-I (Dual Input, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI),*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Signal Format||DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB*,*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Supported Resolutions||1080p, 720p, 576p, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions|
|Supported Window Modes||Single, PiP, Translucent PiP, and Side-by-SideAll modes can be rotated in real time at 90 degree increments|
|Connectors||(1) DVI-I (Dual Output, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI),*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Operating Voltage||12V DC 9Watts|
|Connector||6-pin mini DIN female (DB-9 Serial Port cable is included)|
|RS-232 Baud Rate||2400 - 115200 bps (Selectable)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||8.4" x 5.7" x 1" [21.3 x 14.5 x 2.54cm]|
|Weight||1.2 lbs. (DIDO Jr. only),1.2lbs [0.54kg]4.3lbs [1.95kg] (Shipping weight)|