Next-generation 21" temperature check tablet
The TAV-10 is a 10.1" next generation infrared temperature check tablet. To ensure that people entering a location are not running a high temperature, the TAV-10 can provide audible, visual, email, and other electronic alerts when a person is running a high temperature. Scan results take less 1 second, and users can be scanned from up to 5ft (1.5 meters) away.
Built from the ground up with the latest technology, the system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures by detecting the canthus of the human eye. A new precision thermal sensor with 5 times the resolution of previous solutions measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
TAVIS tablets are available in black or white*. Optional mounting solutions allow for desktop, wall, or freestanding pole mounting. TAVIS Central enterprise software is available for monitoring many TAVIS tablets across a facility or campus, all from a central location.
* White: Contact us for availability
Why a temperature sensor
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with touchless infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Can be operated independently or networked to enable remote monitoring and other advanced features
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- 2 person forehead scanning
- Digital signage capabilities
- QR code scanning
- Mask detection and enforcement
- Gesture detection for hands-free questionnaire responses
- Configurable min/max temperature thresholds, mask enforcement, questionnaire, alerts, digital signage, and more
- ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
- Streaming camera feed for security and remote viewing