TAVIS (Thermal Audio Visual Integrated Solution) - Standalone temperature sensing kit, includes RXM-1 controller and black TAV-A80 camera
The TAVIS (Thermal AudioVisual Integrated Solution) TAV-BX1 is an all-in-one infrared temperature sensing solution comprised of the RXM-1 ReAX Media Server and the TAV-A80 Thermal Camera Unit. It is the ultimate way to turn any display into a full featured temperature sensor and much more. It is a perfect solution for creating custom kiosks or advanced digital signage with analytics. To ensure that people entering a location are not presenting a high temperature, the TAV-BX1 will provide alerts when a person is running a high temperature within 1 second from up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) away. The system uses advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures even the tear ducts (Canthus) at close distances, achieving more accurate readings with IR technology. The highly accurate 80×64 sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
Mask detection has become an important part of screening. TAVIS uses advanced AI algorithms to quickly identify if a person is wearing masking.
To compliment the TAVIS hardware, Aurora has developed a Server software TAVIS Central which allows full monitoring of all TAVIS units at a facility. Reporting, alerts, statistics, firmware updating, remote monitoring, and even recording capabilities are available.
Why a temperature sensor
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with touchless infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Can be operated independently or networked to enable remote monitoring and other advanced features
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- 2 person forehead scanning
- Digital signage capabilities
- QR code scanning
- Mask detection and enforcement
- Gesture detection for hands-free questionnaire responses
- Configurable min/max temperature thresholds, mask enforcement, questionnaire, alerts, digital signage, and more
- ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
- Streaming camera feed for security and remote viewing